USPS Liteblue Change of Address for Postal Employees can be done very fast and in a more simple way. However, there are certain methods that greatly help you to change the respective address without facing any kind of trouble. Usually, the USPS abbreviated as United States Postal Service which is leading the top role over worldwide.
Initially, it is available in the USA and Canada establishing perfect communication. One can greatly access personal information too with high security. Details like retirement plans, payroll, job tracking, mail orders and many more can be greatly accessed with it. Not only for personal purposes but also professionally get access to the portal in a more successful way.
Moreover, when you are likely to change the respective residence address, you can step forward into the multiple branches or visit the higher officials without stepping back. Also, there are three different methods involved in changing all the LiteBlue USPS address meant for postal employees respectively. So, therefore, let us go with the details provided right here.
USPS Liteblue Change of Address for Postal Employees
Well, as discussed there are different methods involved for USPS Liteblue Change of Address for Postal Employees respectively.
- USPS Change of Address for Postal Employees with the help of the LiteBlue USPS portal.
- USPS Change of Address for Postal Employees through Smartphone.
- USPS Change of Address for Postal Employees through Postal Mails.
Let us now focus on all the three methods provided step by step. Follow and implement the same by picking one of the methods among them.
USPS Change of Address for Postal Employees with the help of the LiteBlue USPS portal
This is the method where one can get access by following the below steps without facing any kind of trouble. So, therefore, let us concentrate all the steps updated here immediately.
- Firstly, open any of the web browsers and move to the official site address called LiteBlue USPS either from the laptop or smartphone respectively.
- Once the page gets loaded successfully, you are requested to enter the login credentials like employee id and password in the respective fields.
- Finally, tap on the option called login.
- Now you are requested to tap on My HR tab available at the top in the menu bar located on the screen.
- And there the option called change address can be easily identifiable. simply tap on it.
- After the application gets open, click on open and edit the necessary information without making a second thought.
- No special characters are involved.
- Once the whole process is done, click on review and then finally save without making second thought.
- That’s all!!! As simple as that!!!!
USPS Change of Address for Postal Employees through Smartphone
Today, if you have noticed there are multiple Smartphone users accessing the whole very fast and accurate. The USPS change of address for postal employees also can be accessed greatly through these Smartphones. This particular method is very simple. All that means one can simply make contact through the following number and change accordingly.
- The USPS LiteBlue Change of Address phone number: 877-477-3273.
Therefore, you are requested to dial through the above number and speak with the representative in order to make several changes or attempts without any fail.
USPS Change of Address for Postal Employees through Postal Mails
This method is applicable when you likely to change the address through forwarding postal mail to the followed mailing address. One can submit the letter either through the mail or fax respectively. All this is possible when you have the right address details. For enhancing such details, let us go through right below.
USPS / HRSSC
Attn: Benefits and Compensation
PO Box 970400
Greensboro, NC 27497-0400
Fax: 336-662-4070 or 336-662-4073
These are the three different ways that greatly help in making USPS Change of Address successful.