USPS Liteblue Change of Address for Postal EmployeesWell, as discussed there are different methods involved for USPS Liteblue Change of Address for Postal Employees respectively.
- USPS Change of Address for Postal Employees with the help of the LiteBlue USPS portal.
- USPS Change of Address for Postal Employees through Smartphone.
- USPS Change of Address for Postal Employees through Postal Mails.
USPS Change of Address for Postal Employees with the help of the LiteBlue USPS portalThis is the method where one can get access by following the below steps without facing any kind of trouble. So, therefore, let us concentrate all the steps updated here immediately.
- Firstly, open any of the web browsers and move to the official site address called LiteBlue USPS either from the laptop or smartphone respectively.
- Once the page gets loaded successfully, you are requested to enter the login credentials like employee id and password in the respective fields.
- Finally, tap on the option called login.
- Now you are requested to tap on My HR tab available at the top in the menu bar located on the screen.
- And there the option called change address can be easily identifiable. simply tap on it.
- After the application gets open, click on open and edit the necessary information without making a second thought.
- No special characters are involved.
- Once the whole process is done, click on review and then finally save without making second thought.
- That’s all!!! As simple as that!!!!
USPS Change of Address for Postal Employees through SmartphoneToday, if you have noticed there are multiple Smartphone users accessing the whole very fast and accurate. The USPS change of address for postal employees also can be accessed greatly through these Smartphones. This particular method is very simple. All that means one can simply make contact through the following number and change accordingly.
- The USPS LiteBlue Change of Address phone number: 877-477-3273.
USPS Change of Address for Postal Employees through Postal MailsThis method is applicable when you likely to change the address through forwarding postal mail to the followed mailing address. One can submit the letter either through the mail or fax respectively. All this is possible when you have the right address details. For enhancing such details, let us go through right below. USPS / HRSSC Attn: Benefits and Compensation PO Box 970400 Greensboro, NC 27497-0400 Fax: 336-662-4070 or 336-662-4073 These are the three different ways that greatly help in making USPS Change of Address successful.
According to my views, the data or information updated here is completely understandable. For more doubts or like to learn any relevant information, can simply mention a single comment in the below rectangular section. So that in a very short period of time, we are going to help in resolving out. Thank you. Also, if you like the article, try to share with friends or also through any of the social networking sites without any fail. Keep connected with https://liteblue.red for learning more interesting tutorials related to LiteBlue.